Welcome to Be Local members
Receive 10% of the pottery items you decorate in the studio.
There is a £5 studio fee which covers use of materials, instruction, paints, glazing & firing. This is required in advance to reserve your seat in the studio. You then pay for the items you decorate on the day. Pieces start at £10 per item and there a wide variety of shapes to choose from, mugs-plates-teapots-figurines and more!
This is not to be used in conjunction with party booking, workshops, other offers or sale items. No cash alternative.
You know your need help with your social media and marketing but you are not sure where to start. That's not unusual at all, lots of my clients have known the outcomes they desire e.g increased awareness, engagement and ultimately sales or bookings, but they need help to put together a plan on how to get there.
I work with my clients in a number of ways and all my training is totally tailored to each client:
- Elevation Hours, where we can take a deep dive to tackle a key area of development or use the hour to brainstorm a new initiative
- 1:1 Training, usually a 2 hour bespoke training session either online or in person when circumstances allow
- Nurture package, a course of 4 bespoke sessions to level up your marketing in all areas
- Hashtags 'done for you' package
- Content for 10 'done for you' package
My background is in London agency advertising, marketing recruitment as well as running a social enterprise school for creative directors and copywriters for four years. I am fully trained in social media management and training as well as in Facebook and Instagram advertising. My passion lies in helping to empower small and medium sized businesses with the knowledge they need to grow their business via social media and joined up marketing strategy.
You can find out more at hansocial.co.uk or get in touch for an informal chat.